Want more venue bookings? Here’s how you can get them:
1. Use photos to sell your space and increase bookings
• Select an awesome lead photo – this is the first thing customers see, so it’s important to select an image that stands out.
• Use photos that help customers imagine their event at your venue – put up as many as you can; a picture speaks a thousand words, so they say.
2. Provide accurate and detailed information
It might sound like a given, but to help customers know exactly what your space offers you’ll need to give as much information as possible. More is definitely more in this instance.
3. Include keywords related to the type of events you want to attract
Be it weddings, meetings, conferences, you name it… Make sure you put these keywords in your description to tell customers that your venue is right for them.
4. Respond within 24-hours
You double your chances of getting bookings if you respond quickly to customers.
5. Join VenueScanner premium
Select one of our straightforward marketing packages to see results.