We’ve created a set of three badges to help event organisers navigate booking spaces in a world where Coronavirus is still a risk.
💡 What is the Covid Safe & Approved Badge
In light of the coronas crisis, it’s essential that bookers, space providers and event suppliers know how to minimise the risk of infection, at the same time as going ahead with events and meetings. That’s why we’ve developed a safe & approved badge, which our spaces can display on their profiles to show their space complies with the latest WHO recommendations.
For space providers
The COVID safe & approved badge highlights the spaces which have the following measures in place, to guarantee a safe and optimal experience for bookers. The following factors must be complied with:
- A minimum separation of one metre can be maintained between participants.
- Adequate hand disinfectant for all guests
- Adequate tissues for all guests
- Closed bins
- Adequate hand towels for all guests
- Individual pens and paper for each guest
- Facilities for all guests to wash their hands with soap
- The space can be ventilated, to allow fresh air to circulate: Information posters can be accessed on the WHO website.
- All surfaces, including boards, handles, screens etc., are thoroughly cleaned before each booking
The safe & approved badge will enable you to feel at ease that the space is suitable to host your guests and keep them protected. Below are our guidelines, which follow WHO recommendations, to give an overview of the most important points:
- Make a list of all the participants, including their contact details. Further down the line, if a case of infection is suspected, this means contact can easily be made. Keep this list for at least one month. Check this with your local health authority.
- Follow the standard recommendations against infection. For all meetings: whoever feels ill or shows signs of a cold must stay at home.
- Avoid physical contact in your working environment, just as in your everyday. The most up-to-date information can be found on the website of your local authority. This includes keeping a safe distance of one metre from other people and, no matter how happy you are to see colleagues again, no hugs or handshakes for now.
💡 Recommended Badge
The recommended badge is applied by VenueScanner to spaces that meet the criteria that we’ve established through data analysis and thousands of customer inputs to be the best venues to book where travel is not recommended and coronavirus continue to be a significant risk in the UK.
What factors are included:
- Covid Safe & Approved
- Will respond to enquiries in <48h
- Recommended & liked by other customers
- For larger events, venue has a video or 3D tour so you can see and book the venue from your sofa
- Ability to book and pay online. No hassle.
- Gentle deposit / cancellation policy
💡 No Deposit / 100% Refund Badge
The other two badges you might see are no deposit or 100% refund.
No deposit means that you don’t need to pay a deposit to book the venue. 100% refund means that if you cancel up to 14 days before your booking date you will get 100% of your deposit back.
1. Where can I find the checklist in my space settings?
You can find an overview with your venues and spaces here. In your my venues area when you click on a venue you will see “COVID approved checklist” link on the left hand side, click there and you will be able too complete the list.
If you have lots of venues you can email email@example.com and she can apply the same rule to all your venues.
2. How is the badge displayed on my profile?
The badge will automatically appear on your profile later this week. All you need to do is fill out the checklist.
If you have questions or concerns, you can always reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and stay healthy!