Check out the absolute best, most unique venues this wonderfully diverse city has to offer
Whether you're looking to book a meeting, conference, momentous celebration or a casual get together, we have the ultimate venues for any occasion. You'll find all of our favourite hidden gems in Edinburgh here. They all ooze charm and exclusivity without you having to completely break the bank.
Strathmore - Scott House
Holyrood Event Space
In the heart of Edinburgh, with excellent transport links, you will find the perfect blend of traditional and modern facilities, with both meeting rooms and flexible space. Our team will welcome you and show you around the facilities for your meeting or event.
Intercontinental Edinburgh The George
The Principal Edinburgh is one of the city’s foremost hotels, an award winning venue that is perfect for all manner of events. Christmas parties, weddings and conferences are all popular with organisers looking for the best. Why not enquire for NYE?
Edinburgh's must see attractions
Whilst you're in Edinburgh, if you're not a local, make sure you don't miss out on these attractions. Whether you have a spare hour or a day and a night.. check out at least one of these ...
1.Arthur's Seat - Not many cities can boast an extinct volcano… Arthurs seat is a must climb, not too strenuous with unbeatable city views.
2. New Town - Stroll down George Street for upmarket shops, bars, restaurants and hotels. The wide, cobbled streets will make you want to walk round the city all day!
3. The Tram - Ride the tram! A new addition to the city of Edinburgh and a sore point for the local community… form your own opinion and take the tram from the airport to the city centre.
4. The Parks - Walk in The Meadows… a relaxing, refreshing alternative to the town and home to many boutique cafes and shops that surround it.
5. The Royal Mile - The Royal Mile is a windy, cobbled street that is filled with the history of Edinburgh. Grab a coffee or lunch at The Hub.
6. Edinburgh Castle - Banned to the university students until they graduate as it brings bad luck … Edinburgh Castle is a historic fortress which dominates the skyline of the city from its position on the Castle Rock.
7. Stockbridge - Walk down the hill with the sea view ahead of you to cross the bridge into the gorgeous town of Stockbridge. Filled with quirky pubs, vintage shops and a cosy but authentic feel you will fall in love with this place.
8. Seafood in Leith - The Ship on the Shore is one of my favourite Edinburgh spots. Shellfish and champagne by the waterfront, with elegant, romantic decor and some outdoor tables.
9. Live Music - Edinburgh has a fantastic music scene, check out what's on.
10. Scottish Reeling - Organise one yourself or attend one of the famous Scottish reels. The Edinburgh Ceilidh Club in Newington has the best of Scottish ceilidh bands each week. The bands have a caller who will teach the dances, so the event is great for everyone from complete beginners to experienced ceilidh dancers.
Mumbai Diners' Club Restaurant
Private Dining Room
With its own bar, it is perfect for any celebration and has ample room for a drinks reception. If projector facilities are required this can also be accommodated. We also have a lovely summer terrace just outside where you are free to mingle for drinks.