From small community centres, to large banqueting halls, we've got the best selection of halls for hire that'll leave you impressed and completely obsessed
London has a vast array of halls for hire! Their versatility and blank canvas features means that they can cater for needs from A-Z, allowing you to create a truly bespoke event without having to completely break the bank. So whether it's a special anniversary or the need for a zen like space for a yoga retreat the sky is the limit when it comes to hiring a hall!
Decorating a Hall Tips for Anyone on a Shoestring Budget
1. Mhmm everybody loves food, so why not make it the main feature of your decoration? And, it doesn’t have to cost you the earth! Need some food for thought? Try different flavored cupcakes (red velvet is a personal fave), and display the cupcakes on vintage tiered cake stands, which you can pick up from a car boot sales or a charity shop.
2. Candles are perfect for making venues look intimate and are particularly great for evening events as they add ambiance. Group together different sizes of candles on tables and add some scattered rose petals for a more romantic look. Alternatively, use pillar candles in glass lanterns, especially if you have a focal point like patio doors or stages.
3. Do it yourself decor - Paper pom poms are a very reasonable way to add interest around a room. Hang them with invisible wire from ceilings or beams and they'll appear as if they are floating, bringing a softness to any hall. They are super easy to make and could be a great creative craft project to involve friends and family who are helping you decorate.
4. Add some bunting for a vintage, more rustic look. You can buy some that also have lettering that spells out the occasion "just married" or "happy birthday". If you are handy with a pair of scissors and some ribbon makes your own using an array of scrap materials. Make a basic triangle template and cut around the material to have your own bunting which can be used for other occasions.
5. Take some ordinary balloons and make them look really expensive by filling them with some confetti. If you are looking for a more subtle effect then choose off-white balloons and fill them with gold or silver confetti. For something more vibrant go for bolder colored balloons. Whichever look you choose it's important you use see-through balloons, apart from that this cost-effective look works well on both helium and breath-blown balloons, so you won't have to reach for your inhaler!
Royal Over Seas League Rosl
The Hall of India and Pakistan
The Royal Over-Seas League is one of London's most unique Private Members clubs. Offering elegance, grandeur & comfort suitable to every type of occasion. The Hall of India and Pakistan is located in the art deco extension with stunning periodic features.