5 features of a brilliant New Years Eve Party
1. Music - It’s a well-known fact that music is the life and soul of a party. If you need some extraordinary musicians at your party to make it super-special, Encore, the online home for musicians, can find you the very best.
2. Drinks - Make sure to quench your guests’ thirst with a choice of drinks. Alcoholic or not, you’ve got to have some sort of drink in your hand when you make a toast to the New Year.
3. Good Atmosphere - The atmosphere at a party is very important. You’ll need the right company and, of course, the right venue.
4. Food - Don’t want your guests to feel bloated or unable to make it to the dancefloor? Provide bowl food or canapés.
5. Entertainment - Liven your party up a bit with some unique entertainment. Make your New Year’s Eve party a memorable experience.
Entire Venue Exclusive Hire
SAMA Bankside is a unique spacious venue set over two floors hidden away in a railway arch just behind Blackfriars Bridge. A vibrant, spacious venue featuring a bar on each floor, a restaurant & events space that is industrial and stylish all in one package!