Palm Court Hotel photo #2
Palm Court Hotel photo #3

Palm Court Hotel

Location pin

Seafield Rd, Aberdeen, AB15 7YX - 

  • Users

    Up to
    140 guests

  • Delivery truck

    Internal Catering
    allowed

The Palm Court Hotel nestled in the West End area of the city with ample free parking and is within easy reach of the historic city centre, Aberdeen Airport and The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).

With our Wedding Ceremony room, flexible private dining and meeting space and 23 charming bedrooms the Palm Court hotel is perfect for all occasions.

Capacity & layout

Standing

Standing

up to 140

Theatre

Theatre

up to 130

Boardroom

Boardroom

up to 30

Cabaret

Cabaret

up to 56

Classroom

Classroom

up to 36

Catering & drinks

Catering arrangements

Catering arrangements

Catering facilities

Catering facilities

Refreshments

Refreshments

Amenities

Disabled access

Disabled access

Heating

Heating

Air conditioning

Air conditioning

Lectern

Lectern

Natural light

Natural light

Print/Scan/Copy

Print/Scan/Copy

Table / chairs included

Table / chairs included

Tea

Tea

Whiteboards

Whiteboards

Space rules

Allowed events

wedding

Wedding ceremony licence

alcoholLicense

Licensed for alcohol

Cancellation policy

In the event of a cancellation all payments are non-refundable or transferable. In these circumstances, the following cancellation charges will apply a. Over 21 days notice - 25% of total projected revenue b. 14 – 21 days notice - 50% of total projected revenue c. 7 – 13 days notice - 75% of total projected revenue d. Less than 7 days notice - 100% of total projected revenue

Location

Reviews

  • Matt D

    May 2024

    A little gem in Aberdeen! Such a warm and welcoming place, all the staff were great. Nothing was too much trouble and you MUST have a manhattan cocktail before you leave, they’re amazing!

  • Ciderman

    April 2024

    Stayed here for a few days for a wee treat. Handy for bus into Aberdeen too. Staff were just a joy to deal with. Food was lovely and prices reasonable for a hotel. A good selection of drinks and cocktails. There was some deals available which you should check out on the website if going. Our room was nice and modern with a lovely drench shower that was easily changed to an ordinary shower if you wished.

  • Chris L (shadebox)

    May 2024

    Lovely hotel plopped in the middle of residential Aberdeen. Staff is wonderful, and there is a lot going on with the bar on the main floor. Rooms are on the smaller side, and the location is remote from the main city, so anything you'd want to do is going to need a taxi or bus ride to get anywhere. There's a taxi call pad in the lobby that people can use to call taxis to the hotel.

  • Jess Neufeld

    June 2024

    This place was our stay for 2 nights while travelling Scotland with my family. The staff were excellent. Very approachable, friendly, and welcoming. Breakfast was good. Rooms are a bit small but they were cozy and comfortable. Great location to visit the rest of town.

  • Anzelika Lincika

    February 2024

    My partners parents stayed at the hotel and they enjoyed their stay. We also attended the restaurant together for the steak night. The reason for 4 stars, they said the room was clean and well looked after. The members of staff working there were lovely. The price is decent for the stay and they didn’t have any complaints really. Now, the reason it didn’t receive 5 stars is due to the hallways being quite old and in some areas when stepping you can feel the floor being old and soft like you will fall through. The restaurants food was okay but the seafood linguini I would say is a no no. The calamari rings weren’t cleaned of properly and still had strings inside of them. The mussels tasted fine but not the best. The burgers were tasty and the fries that came with them was good. Desserts were also good. Members of staff were friendly to the dog and provided our dog with food and water which was nice. The atmosphere was nice but I do wish that less locals would use that place as a pub and just sit there and watch sports on the projector, I think that’s what made the atmosphere less nice. Overall we did enjoy eating there, and my partners parents like staying there but the rooms are quite small and are smaller than in pictures, some people might find the room claustrophobic.