Find the best spaces in Bristol for hosting training sessions and workshops, all available to book online
Bristol is a vibrant and creative city, ideal for hosting a productive training session. The city offers a number of great training venues for your next workshop or seminar, providing the perfect environment for learning and development in an inspiring space. Whether you're looking for a small meeting room in Bristol city centre, or something more rural and secluded, our venue partners have the perfect space to suit your needs.
Average daily price
Explore venues by location
People also searched for
- Best Team Away Day Venues for Hire in Bristol
- Best Private Dining Restaurants for Hire in Bristol
- Best Training Venues in Bristol
- Best Drinks Reception Venues for Hire in Bristol
- Best Networking Venues for Hire in Bristol
- Bristol's Best Christmas Party Venues
- Excellent Summer Party Venues in Bristol
- Meeting Room Venues in Bristol
- Function Room Venues in Bristol
- 40th Birthday Party Venues in Bristol
Finding the perfect training room in Bristol
Bristol is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK, and we are proud to have a number of great training venues available to book and enquire through us.
Our clients have run training sessions on everything from bespoke technical workshops to customer service training, so we know how important it is to get the venue right. It can really be a make or break moment and we’re here to help you make the right choice.
We’ve collected the very best spaces in Bristol for hosting a training session that will be sure to have the right output for you and our team.
3 reasons why you should hire a training venue
There are many reasons why you should hire a training venue for your next meeting, whether it's a one-to-one session or a large team workshop.
Team meetings can be held in the office boardroom, but if you’re looking for something different, hiring a training venue can open up new ideas and opportunities. Here are just five benefits of hiring a training venue:
1) Make an impact – If you're planning to create maximum impact with your meeting or training session, then it's important to choose the right venue. A professional and well-equipped venue will help you deliver an effective presentation or sales pitch to your clients and colleagues.
2) Boost productivity – When it comes to brainstorming new ideas or sharing information, booking a training venue can increase productivity levels. If people attend the same meeting twice a week in the same place, they may start to lose focus. A change of scenery will trigger creativity and new ideas as well as improve overall attention levels.
3) Increase engagement – If your colleagues attend the same meeting location twice a week, they may become bored and lose enthusiasm. Taking them out of their normal environment and moving to a new location can increase engagement levels and make them more receptive to new ideas and information.
Our favourite spaces in Bristol for training
Finding the right venue for your training sessions can be tricky. Our favourite venues in Bristol for hosting training sessions are Doubletree By Hilton Bristol City Centre, The Vault at Milk Thistle Bristol, and Commonwealth House.
Doubletree By Hilton Bristol City Centre is ideally located in the heart of the city and only a two-minute walk from Temple Meads train station. It has a large meeting room that can comfortably fit up to 100 people and also offers smaller rooms if you have a smaller gathering.
The Vault at Milk Thistle Bristol is situated close to Cabot Circus and offers an intimate setting with a range of options to suit your training requirements. The venue serves food and drinks, making it the perfect place to host your event all day.
Commonwealth House is based in the centre of town, close to many restaurants and amenities. The venue has six small rooms available for hire and can cater for groups of up to 18 people in a boardroom setup.
How to book a venue
Booking a venue is easy with VenueScanner. You simply start out by browsing our selection of venues and when you see something you like you can use the heart icon to shortlist it. From the shortlist you can see all your favourites and send out the enquiries at the same time so you don’t waste any time. You’ll also be able to find the best price and set-up to host a real killer training session.
If you don’t find a space that is perfect for you we’re happy to tell you that there are many more options out there. If you’d rather delegate your venue search, our concierge is always happy to help you every step of the way – free of charge. You can also start browsing some other cities like Liverpool or London, making a full company retreat out of it, and why not try different venue types like conference venues? The possibilities are endless!
Our mission is to build a community of the best venues around the world. We make it quicker, easier and more affordable for you to book spaces that stage inspiring events.
Get easy access to the lesser-known, secret spots that are perfectly suited to events just like yours.
It's a match
No time to search properly? Our Matches tool listens to your needs and tees you up with the ideal venue.
No search fees. No transaction costs. No booking charges. Our service is free to use.
Lowest price guaranteed
Venues post their lowest prices on our platform. Find it cheaper elsewhere and we’ll match.
Browse your options, chat to venue hosts, enquire and book; all from the comfort of your own sofa.
Trust your peers
Over 10,000 venues have ratings on our platform.
Our latest news
Explore our tips on discovering fantastic venues, seamlessly organising events, and more!